● It is strictly prohibited to carry out coiled material and heat preservation construction in rainy days.
● The leveling layer of the waterproof layer of coiled material shall meet the quality requirements and reach the specified drying degree.
● At the joints of roof corner, gutter, gutter, ridge, coiled material lapping and closing, it is necessary to carefully pave, compact, close and meet the design requirements, roof engineering technical specifications and other relevant regulations. Additional layer of coiled material shall be paved at the corner, gutter, gutter, gutter, ridge and other parts of the roof.
● Excessive tension and wrinkles shall be avoided when paving the coiled material. The air between the base course and the coiled material shall be fully vented. After the air is vented to both sides of the transverse direction, the roller shall be used for flattening and bonding.
● The lap width and paving of coiled material shall be straight, and the construction shall be in strict accordance with the line marked by the base course.
● Protect the waterproof layer when laying the insulation layer.