This product is packed in a unique Germany-made plastic bottle with static mixing nozzle The dispensing gun forces the dual component adhesives to mix and react thoroughly, enabling the compound to cure and produce a coloured appearance.
1. All-in-one, hard as ceramic, waterproof, prevent mould, anti-fouling, resistant to acid, alkali, aging and oil;
2. Modern colours, incorporating times elements, elegant, luxurious, splendid, possessing silky gloss and unique charm;
3. Easy to use, glue gun applicator, firm and effective filler, no shrinkage, one-step formation, simple and efficient, suitable for family DIY, cost-saving;
4. No dripping effect when applied on wall, retaining the creative and aesthetic design of the product;
5. Excellent hardness, shrinkage rate is consistent with that of the tiles, no cracking, single component adhesive has poor hardness, thus it will shrink, sunk and crack. However, this product can solve these problems once and for all, resulting in longer product life.
1. Gap-filling, waterproofing, mould-proofing, beautifying of seams of various tiles, stones, glass bricks, quartz bricks, ceramic tiles, mosaics and etc.;
2. Gap-filling of kitchen counters, shower rooms, toilets, window sills, countertops and etc., beautifying of seams of floors, aluminium-plastic panels, background walls and etc.
Firstly, install the nozzle, then connect it with the high-quality and labour-saving dispensing gun.
Dispense the adhesive in upward direction so that the dual-component adhesives can be fully mixed in
the middle part of the nozzle. Only apply the adhesive after it is released from the nozzle.
1. Clean the groove and make sure that there is free of water or powder. This can prevent flaking after application;
2. Attach a textured paper or tape to the edges of the groove before applying the adhesive;
3. Use the dispensing gun for application. Release about 40cm of adhesive and discard it to ensure that the dual-component adhesives are evenly mixed;
4. Gluing along the gap, the diameter of the outlet of the glue should be smaller than the width of the gap as it is better not to spill the adhesive;
5. After finishing applying, use a round stick to smoothen and straighten the adhesive strip. Tear the textured paper or tape before the adhesive cures. If the adhesive overflows, wipe it with alcohol or wait for it to cure and remove it with a knife scraper;
6. After leaving it for 3 to 5 hours, it will achieve initial curing and cure completely the next day, becoming as bright as porcelain.