How do you waterproof a tile floor that is already installed? or Have you face the problem to brick the tiles?
Some people will try to put a sealer on the grout joints, but that doesn't waterproof it. It doesn't work. It only makes it more water resistant. Now, we have one waterproofing product that highly recommend to apply.
QL-No 3 Waterproof Coating is a colorless, transparent, weather, environmental-friendly and water-resistant product It is made up of a new type of high molecular weight polymers with a variety of variety of auxiliary agents from the curing agent.
1. It is colourless and transparent; thus, it will not damage the original wall decorations after applying;
2. It is high and low temperature resistant, non-toxic, environment-friendly and water resistant;
3. The coating has good strength and extensibility;
4. It is easy to use and can be directly sprayed, painted, brushed, and scraped on wall surfaces and keep the original decorative layer.
1. Excellent for leakage repair of exterior walls, bathroom walls and floors of various buildings without destroying the original tiles;
2. Ideal for waterproofing and moisture-proofing of surfaces and joints of various interior and exterior wall decorations;
3. Act as a protective layer of various waterproof and coated surfaces (such as bridges, swimming pools, landscapes, construction machinery, foam plastic).
Base Surface Preparation:
1. For tiles, use a rag or gauze to repeatedly polish the surface of the tile with talcum powder or cement. After polishing, clean the dust and oil off the surface of the tile.
2. After cleaning, the base surface must be kept dry before applying QL-No. 3.
Brushing QL-No. 3:
1. Mix the components A and the components B of QL No. 3 using a ratio of 1:1 in terms of weight.
2. After completing the application, make sure that the room is well-ventilated. The sections which are not in long-term contact with water can be used as per normal after 12 hours. The sections which are in long-term contact with water can be conserve as per normal 7 days to achieve the best results.
3. For toilets, pools and places which are always in contact with water, waterproof the vertical surface first, and the height of the coat must reach 1.5meters. The reference consumption is 0.1kg/m2 (thickness is 0.1mm). Thereafter, paint the horizontal surface. The reference consumption is 0.2kg/m2 (thickness is 0.2mm). For the sections which are not in long-term contact with water such as balconies, apply the product directly on the gap between the tiles.
Brush, spatula, float trowel, electronic mixer, mixing bucket
Packaging and transportation:
1. The product is non-flammable, non-explosive and non-dangerous, thus it can be transported as normal goods. Avoid extrusion when packaging and keep the packaging intact;
2. The product should be best stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place at 5°C - 30°C;
3. Under normal transportation and storage conditions, the shelf life of unopened products is 6 months;
4. The product is packed in iron galvanised bucket: 1kg/set.
1. Mixed ingredients should be used up within 20 minutes.
2. No contact with water within 3 hours after application.
3. It cannot be used on marble surface.
4. For toilets, pools and places which are always in contact with water, the horizontal and vertical surfaces must be fully coated.
5. Special base surface- Please consult our customers service staff to determine if the product is suitable.