Waterproof engineering is mainly used in kitchens, bathrooms, balconies and other parts. It is often only after the house leaks, the waterproof function is lost, affecting life, and then In fact, not only with this, but more importantly, it is still some hidden damage. In order to make the house watertight, we must first change the inherent ideas of people, recognize the importance of waterproofing, and Secondly ensure that the house does not leak in the choice of materials and construction technology.
For example, water corrosion and damage to the structure is invisible, or when purchasing, select some inferior and toxic waterproof materials, and do not cooperate with professional waterproof construction units, but do not know the mold and air pollution caused by water seepage It affects Our living environment and physical and mental health. Then, follow the small series today to learn some tips on how to grasp the waterproof construction.
(1) First choose a brand with guaranteed quality. You can go to the regular channel to buy, such as the brand of authorized waterproof building materials store. Choosing a large brand of products can reduce unnecessary risks, product quality is more stable, and Use will be more assured.
(2) Secondly, check whether the product has signs such as anti-counterfeiting mark and green environmental protection mark.
(3) Then strictly select the professionally trained waterproof construction personnel, because waterproof is a concealed project, and the waterproof layer is the functional layer and the middle layer. Only the waterproof engineer with professional skills can follow the standard process to ensure the final construction Quality.
(4) Finally, we must pay attention to the acceptance process. After any waterproof construction is completed, a 24-hour water shut-off test shall be carried out. After the water closure is successful, the next construction process may be continued. The owner, the decoration company and the property company shall jointly confirm the acceptance.
Part 1: Bathroom renovation waterproof project
1. The basic layer treatment generally cleans the base surface to remove the floating dust, and removes the cement agglomerates and loosens the base layer; special treatment is applied to the roots, drainage holes, yin and yang angles, and the voids left after the Hydropower reform on the wall surface, at the yin and yang corners. Should be smeared into a circular arc (or V-shaped);
2, according to the proportion of the deployment need to understand how to deploy waterproof coating, the proportion of demodulation is what knowledge. If it is not proportioned, the formulated waterproof coating may not achieve the original effect;
3, the brushing method of the waterproof coating from the bottom to the top, first painted behind the wall. The interval between the first pass and the second pass is preferably about 4-8 hours. After painting, it is applied under the premise that The waterproof layer is not sticky before the painting, and the brushing is applied twice before and after;
4, the number of paintings of different waterproof coatings may be different, generally in two to three times;
5, the brush height of the bathroom shower wall is 180cm high, non-shower wall in principle, the waterproof coating can not be less than 30cm. However, in order to strengthen the waterproof effect, it is recommended to achieve a uniform height of For light-weight walls or self-built light-weight walls for bathroom renovation, it is recommended to achieve a waterproof height to the top;
6, brush thickness waterproof coating must be brushed to the national acceptance specification of 1.5 mm thick.
Key waterproof parts in the bathroom:
Floor drains, small water pipes and floor joints, and toilet pipes are often the most leaky places in the bathroom. At the time of construction, it is necessary to focus on these parts. Generally, the other parts are brushed twice, and it is necessary to brush multiple times here; in addition, more leakage appears below the door stone. During construction, it is necessary to make a zone in advance under the stone, and the waterproof must be rolled onto the zone so that a basin can be formed to form a function of water storage and water retention.
Part2: Kitchen decoration waterproofing project
1. Before the kitchen decoration, carefully check whether there is any leakage in the kitchen on the upper floor. If there is, you should first let the waterproof project upstairs be renovated.
2. When the kitchen is renovated, if the original wall tiles are destroyed and refurbished, no matter whether the waterproof layer has been used or not, the waterproof layer should be redone before re-applying the wall tiles. The waterproof layer of the surrounding side wall is 200mm high and there is a bathtub. The waterproof layer should be able to spray all parts of the shower.
3. Waterproof treatment when the kitchen is not renovated: If the waterproof layer is not used before, add the waterproof layer according to the above method; if the waterproof layer has been used, it should be carefully checked to see if the waterproof layer is in place and there is no damage, otherwise it should be repaired. After the repair, the water injection test is based on no leakage or moisture in the wall and surrounding walls.
4. After the renovation of the wet and humid parts of the kitchen, the elevation of the ground should be lower than the elevation of the hall or corridor floor. Stones that are not afraid of water should be installed at the door of the kitchen. Waterproofing should be done at the roots to prevent water from seeping from the door to the living room.
Part 3: Balcony decoration waterproof project
1, balcony doors and windows waterproof: balcony windows waterproof, the first to pay attention to the quality of doors and windows, sealing is better. If your balcony doesn't have a window at all, or if your balcony window is not waterproof enough, then the second waterproof line is the turn.
2, the balcony floor waterproof: the waterproof of the balcony floor, the first is to ensure that the ground has a slope. The second is to ensure that there is at least a height difference of 2-3 cm between the balcony and the living room. It is actually very difficult to achieve such a height difference because the height difference in the building may be only about 1 cm. At this time, you can decorate with a marble plate, which is practical and beautiful. Of course, both sides of the slate and the underside must be cemented to prevent leakage.
3, balcony floor drain waterproof: In heavy rain and typhoon, when the rainfall is greater than the drainage capacity of the floor drain, it is possible to form water on the balcony floor. When the water volume is too large, it may flow over the waterproof frame of the sliding door to enter the room. . This is unlikely to happen, but it does exist, so keep the balcony floor drains at all times.
Part 4: Home improvement other space waterproofing project
In general, bathroom, kitchen and balcony waterproofing are the key waterproofing projects in home renovation. However, there are other special areas in the home that need to be waterproofed. For example, in the basement of some villas, as well as in the first floor area of some residential houses, it is common practice to apply a waterproof paste and then perform the veneer construction. In addition, in the northern region, due to the winter climate, waterproofing projects are also indispensable for some homes that install floor heating. Because of the large temperature difference between indoor and outdoor in winter, the geothermal pipeline close to the door and window is prone to condensed water and penetrates into the concrete structure below. Therefore, before laying the floor heating pipe, it is necessary to apply the waterproof coating first, then do the leveling layer, the floor heating and moisturizing layer, and then laying the floor heating pipe.