Base Surface Preparation:
1. For tiles, use a rag or gauze to repeatedly polish the surface of the tile with talcum powder or cement. After polishing, clean the dust and oil off the surface of the tile.
2. After cleaning, the base surface must be kept dry before applying QL-No. 3.
Brushing QL-No. 3:
1. Mix the components A and the components B of QL No. 3 using a ratio of 1:1 in terms of weight.
2. After completing the application, make sure that the room is well-ventilated. The sections which are not in long-term contact with water can be used as per normal after 12 hours. The sections which are in long-term contact with water can be conserve as per normal 7 days to achieve the best results.
3. For toilets, pools and places which are always in contact with water, waterproof the vertical surface first, and the height of the coat must reach 1.5meters. The reference consumption is 0.1kg/m2 (thickness is 0.1mm). Thereafter, paint the horizontal surface. The reference consumption is 0.2kg/m2 (thickness is 0.2mm). For the sections which are not in long-term contact with water such as balconies, apply the product directly on the gap between the tiles.
Brush, spatula, float trowel, electronic mixer, mixing bucket